The Technical Field Services Includes: Installation, Testing, Commissioning Services, Operation and Maintenance (Annual and Monthly basis).
- Substation equipment’s from 400 kV / 132KV / 33KV /11KV /.415V to LV System that includes Switchgears,
- Transmission / Distribution Transformers
- HV / LV Motors & Generators
- MV / LV Motor control Center VFD/Soft Starters
- HV / LV Capacitor Banks
- Neutral Earthing Resistor
- Protection Control and Relay Panels
- AC/DC UPS System,
- Battery and Battery Charger System
- LV Panels / Synchronizing Panel / ATS
- PLC & Automation Panels, SCADA and SCMS System
- Residual Life Assessment (RLA) study of Substation and Plant Equipment’s
- Consultancy Services in area of diagnostic test, type test and life assessment of HV equipment.
- Deployment of DEWA, FEWA, ADWEA, ADDC and AADC Approved Engineers for various Utility Substation Projects.
- Deployment of experienced Engineers for Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) and Third-Party Inspection Services.
- Site Survey and Field Inspection Services.
- Power Quality/ Harmonic Analysis, Thermography, Earth Measurements etc
- Supply, Installation and commissioning of Earthing and Lightening protection systems
- Annual maintenance of Electrical switchgears
- Supply and Installation of Electrical Switchgears/Equipment’s
- Testing and commissioning of Electrical Installations
- Earthing System & Lightening Protection System
- Protection Relay Testing & Setting